Crossing Cultures with Competence (CCwC)
Our flagship Training of Trainers Program
This unique training of trainers program is designed for those who are already working with people from other cultures and who want new ideas, new materials and a new level of understanding about how to offer a top-notch cultural orientation.
This course will enable you to:
- Learn the strategies and techniques you need to offer in-depth and culture-specific cross-cultural orientations
- Add cultural skills to your knowledge base
- Supplement your existing cross-cultural training program
- Ease employees’ transition to a new country
If you are…
- A trainer who wants to add cross-cultural skills to your toolbox
- A human resources manager aiming to ease employee’ transitions to a new country and wanting to control quality and cost by keeping the training in-house
- A mental health service provider wanting a new way to promote inter- cultural understanding
- A life or professional coach looking for additional services to offer your clients
- An interculturalist who could use a ready-to-go kit to deliver cultural orientations
- …then you’ll find Crossing Cultures with Competence the ideal program. You will learn how to train others to:
An educator who works with international students and scholars and their families
- Understand the roots of the cultural differences in their host country, so they can work more productively
- Recognize when they are experiencing culture shock and develop a plan to ease their own transition to a new country
- Learn about their host country’s history, government, economics, demographics and educational and social issues, so they can communicate knowledgeably with host nationals
- Look at their own cultural history and values so they can see how these affect their interactions with others
And much more
We offer the CCwC program via both in-person and online formats so you can choose which is better suited to you.
In-person – delivered over two days in a classroom setting at various locations throughout the world
Online – broken down into manageable two or three-hour sessions and delivered over five days
Check out our events calendar to find the most suitable date and location for you
If all this sounds good to you, or if you have questions, please:
Either complete the contact form or book a discovery call via calendly to discuss options further.
Once we both agree that this is a good match for you, please go to our payments section to complete your enrollment.
The cost of the online program is $1495 USD.
For in-person, the cost of the programme is $1595 USD.
If you register 6 weeks prior to the course starting you will receive a $100 Early bird discount.
Discounts are available for two people from the same organization attending the training together. Additional discounts are offered if only one training kit is provided to the organization.
NOTE: Please contact us to confirm registration deadlines.
Be part of the CCwC alumni
When you complete the CCwC you are not only investing in industry-leading training but you will also be joining a community of over 500 trained interculturalists and growing.
Recognised by peers and industry
We have been training trainers since 2003 during which time the CCwC has gained an international following and strong reputation as the training of choice for many in the industry.
Continue to ITEC certification
Maybe you will decide to become a certified trainer through our Intercultural Training Expertise Certification (ITEC) in which the CCwC will form a recognised portfolio element in your journey to accreditation.