Join interculturalists from around the world for our free bi-weekly online Culture Chat. Each Chat will have a focus question. Previous focus topics include:
- What tools do you use for online networking?
- How will the coronavirus crisis impact the need for and delivery of cultural training?
- Third Culture Kids and Cross Culture Kids
- Share your Favorite Training Activity in one minute
- Share Culturally Specific Food traditions
- End of year traditions and holidays
- What Should a Newcomer Know?
- Idioms around the world
- Expat accompanying spouses
- Office culture around the world
- Exploring Triggers for Discrimination in the Latin and Asian Cultures
- Science, Habit, Culture and Racism
- Virtual networking
- Doing a Racism Audit on Our Work
- Anti-Chinese/Anti-Asian Racism in the Era of Coronavirus
- How do the Intercultural and the Diversity/Equity/Inclusion fields align with each other
Suggestions for topics welcome – make it work for you!
Time: Alternate Wednesdays at 10am EST (Boston) / 3pm (15:00) GMT (London).
To register and/or join our reminder list, please Contact Us
Find out about future Culture Chat dates and topics
Here’s a sample of our past Culture Chats…