Join interculturalists from around the world for our free bi-weekly online Culture Chat. Each Chat will have a focus question. Previous focus topics include:
- What tools do you use for online networking?
- How will the coronavirus crisis impact the need for and delivery of cultural training?
- Third Culture Kids and Cross Culture Kids
- Share your Favorite Training Activity in one minute
- Share Culturally Specific Food traditions
- End of year traditions and holidays
- What Should a Newcomer Know?
- Idioms around the world
- Expat accompanying spouses
- Office culture around the world
- Exploring Triggers for Discrimination in the Latin and Asian Cultures
- Science, Habit, Culture and Racism
- Virtual networking
- Doing a Racism Audit on Our Work
- Anti-Chinese/Anti-Asian Racism in the Era of Coronavirus
- How do the Intercultural and the Diversity/Equity/Inclusion fields align with each other
Suggestions for topics welcome – make it work for you!
Time: Alternate Wednesdays at 10am EST (Boston) / 3pm (15:00) GMT (London).
Check Upcoming Dates
Here's one we made earlier...
Attending Culture Chat is FREE
If however you enjoy participating and wish to help out in contributing to the running costs – It would be greatly appreciated